- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

Apologies for the downtime today (Nov 8th)
It seems Bohemia randomly pushed an update for a 10 year old game, as did Steam, AND battleye.
None of these three sent public notifications, nor where they automatically applied on our end.
Thanks for your patience while we where getting it all up and running again..

Regards
~ Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

new player killing people on server

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new player killing people on server Empty new player killing people on server on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:59 am

sobwo

a player name elite came on the server killed SG_chico and when we told him it was a PVE server no killing he looted chico killed him again as he was coming back to get his body then try to fly off in his heli. so i shot him with a T90 and he left the server. i dont think he have any base or anything

2new player killing people on server Empty Re: new player killing people on server on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:36 am

Artemis

Artemis

new player killing people on server OV1Pbp7
Thank you for the report. Will keep an eye out for him. Was Chico finally able to get his gear and whatnot?

(Note: Even though he PVP'd your friend, you should not retaliate)

-Artemis

3new player killing people on server Empty Re: new player killing people on server on Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:43 pm

sobwo

he got as much as he can back and i "didnt" shoot him i shot chicos heli he was trying to steal lol and killed him in it but ya ill try not to do that next time

4new player killing people on server Empty Re: new player killing people on server on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:21 am

...JB...

Not making light of rules violations but this is hysterical:
I didn't shoot another player, I shot my friend's helicopter - he just happened to be in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum