- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

Apologies for the downtime today (Nov 8th)
It seems Bohemia randomly pushed an update for a 10 year old game, as did Steam, AND battleye.
None of these three sent public notifications, nor where they automatically applied on our end.
Thanks for your patience while we where getting it all up and running again..

Regards
~ Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEEKLY VEHICLE WIPES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WEEKLY VEHICLE WIPES Empty WEEKLY VEHICLE WIPES on Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Artemis

Artemis

WEEKLY VEHICLE WIPES OV1Pbp7
EVERY SUNDAY MORNING AT 0300 EDT (Michigan Time)

I will conduct a manual vehicle wipe. This has been ongoing, so regulars should already be aware of it. Vehicles inside an ENCLOSED base/garage (that's 4 walls and a roof) will be granted immunity. Vehicles on roofs, in front of or otherwise around a base, will be deleted per the "put your toys away" policy.

(i.e. when you're not online your vehicles should be VG'd)

If you DO NOT have a base, and by that same regard a VG, there are a few places you can leave vehicles where they will be spared.
(Until the following vehicle wipe at which point you should have accrued enough coins to get a plot pole to store vehicles)
The Parking lot at Stary, or the BIG WAREHOUSE at Stary which I have converted into a parking garage.

Vehicles that are wiped, I WILL NOT personally refund. Though you may feel free to ask another staff. Don't ask me. We have now been running without a complete server wipe for EXACTLY one year, and part of that has to do with the general upkeep on the server. Getting rid of abandoned bases, and vehicles, and all around just keeping the map fairly clear. If we all do our part, and put our toys away, we can continue to forgo another wipe as long as we can. Please, put your toys away so I don't have to nuke them. I detest being the bad guy, but for the sake of the server, I will do what I must to keep us from hitting another wipe for as long as I can.

All this being said...This is now written on a post here in the forums. For all of us who take the time to read forum posts...Pass the word.

-Artemis

2WEEKLY VEHICLE WIPES Empty Re: WEEKLY VEHICLE WIPES on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:51 pm

...JB...

Regulars are (and should continue to be) 100% consistent in telling new folks to PUT THEIR STUFF AWAY.
I give first day people a plot pole so they have no excuse.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum