- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

Apologies for the downtime today (Nov 8th)
It seems Bohemia randomly pushed an update for a 10 year old game, as did Steam, AND battleye.
None of these three sent public notifications, nor where they automatically applied on our end.
Thanks for your patience while we where getting it all up and running again..

Regards
~ Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

heli crash BS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1heli crash BS Empty heli crash BS on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:09 am

TangoCheescake

TangoCheescake
I was 900ft in the air and i wasnt lagging or anything, and just was on the floor randomly, my wifi didnt go to shit like usual for once. I lost my KA 52 because of this. if i could get a refund that would be great,

Loving the server,

many thanks.

Tangocheescake

2heli crash BS Empty Re: heli crash BS on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:32 am

Artemis

Artemis

heli crash BS OV1Pbp7
In my opinion, hardware crashes on your end, are your problem...If it was a server issue, I could see issuing a refund.
Aside from that, "crashes, glitches, and issues" seem to be an ongoing, and prevalent issue with you. It's almost daily I see something from you stating you lost something, or the game glitched. And, honestly...It's tiresome.

So...It's a no from me.

-Artemis

3heli crash BS Empty HELI CRASH BS-RE on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:23 am

TangoCheescake

TangoCheescake
It wasnt anything on my end, like i said, my wifi wasnt going to shit last night. A lot of bad shit RL was going on last night so i wouldnt have been able to tell anyone in game as i was only on for an hour or so

4heli crash BS Empty Re: heli crash BS on Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:44 am

Artemis

Artemis

heli crash BS OV1Pbp7
I saw your chat via DaRT. You stated that your “PC crashed”....That would be a problem on your end.

- Artemis

5heli crash BS Empty Again heli crash on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:18 am

TangoCheescake

TangoCheescake
My Pc didnt crash last night, i thought that maybe arma had stopped responding to cause the heli crash, i doubt it because i was very high in the air and just appeared on the floor. That isnt just lag. i had good fps and ping last night, the one of the only nights i had good wifi and stuff,

6heli crash BS Empty Re: heli crash BS on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:38 am

Artemis

Artemis

heli crash BS OV1Pbp7
Regardless...It’s gonna be a “no” from me.

- Artemis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum