- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcomming Server Event

What type of PvP event would you like me to set up?

Upcomming Server Event Vote_lcap19%Upcomming Server Event Vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
Upcomming Server Event Vote_lcap25%Upcomming Server Event Vote_rcap 25% [ 4 ]
Upcomming Server Event Vote_lcap0%Upcomming Server Event Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Upcomming Server Event Vote_lcap6%Upcomming Server Event Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Upcomming Server Event Vote_lcap0%Upcomming Server Event Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcomming Server Event Empty Upcomming Server Event on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:30 am

Artemis

Artemis

Upcomming Server Event OV1Pbp7
With summer winding down here, and having more time to dedicate to server events. I'd like to take a poll of the citizens of Chernarus; to see what our next server event will be. However, given the complexity of running these events, I'm going to request that ALL participants in the next event use DISCORD. You are not required to use voice comms, but to be able to hear directions given instead of forcing me to type EVERYTHING out, will make this event, and any future events run more smoothly. That, and if you do decide to use voice comms, it will give you a chance to get to know some of us on a more personal level, and develop some camaraderie. That being said, I have a few options for us. Since we haven't had a PvP event in a while. We're going to stick with that.

-Artemis

2Upcomming Server Event Empty Re: Upcomming Server Event on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:21 pm

FriezNL

I wanna vote but...can i read somewhat more about these events? Some events i never ever heard off Rolling Eyes

3Upcomming Server Event Empty Re: Upcomming Server Event on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:42 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Upcomming Server Event OV1Pbp7
Bump

4Upcomming Server Event Empty Re: Upcomming Server Event on Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:49 am

FriezNL

Voted my dear

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum