- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cerberus Arms Requirements.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cerberus Arms Requirements. Empty Cerberus Arms Requirements. on Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:56 am

Artemis

Artemis

Cerberus Arms Requirements. OV1Pbp7
Since there has been some confusion as to the requirements of purchasing some of our advanced hardware. The following standards are applied.

1.) In order to purchase TWS (thermal) weapons, a player MUST have acquired +/- 50,000 humanity. (Super Hero/Bandit) Status.

2.) For ANY hardware upgraded. (i.e. from and M1A1 to a TUSK) a player MUST have +/- 150,000 humanity. NO EXCEPTIONS (some players are grandfathered in)

3.) For ANY advanced aircraft: "Advanced Aircraft being defined as, Jets, attack helicopters, or any other aircraft that current IGN vendors DO NOT sell...The following requirements are as follows.

a.) Player must have acquired +/- 150,000 humanity
b.) Player must be active in the Endless Gaming discord (we want to know you)
c.) Be known to AT LEAST 2 staff members on a voice to voice level.

The reason for voice requirement is so that we can get to know you, as a person, and as a player. Get a good feel for who we are giving such high-end hardware to.
If you are not willing to make these concessions, please, do not inquire about "Cerberus" or "Admin" sold items.

-Artemis

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum