In order to combat lag, a server-wide vehicle cleanup will begin at 1:00pm on Saturday [AEST]
This cleanup will be extensive and unforgiving, so I suggest you store your vehicles correctly in the coming days.

Any vehicle found to be out in the open, and not in a virtual garage, inside your base (not just inside the plot radius) or in a hanger will be impounded, and if not collected within 24 hours, will be destroyed.

Virtual garage is free to use so there is no excuse for vehicles to be left out on the map.
I will also be increasing the maximum number of vehicles in virtual garage in order to accommodate this cleanup.
You can access virtual garage by scrolling on your plot pole, if you do not have a plot pole, you can buy one at trader
or request one from a staff member

Please be aware, there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN for impounded vehicles impounded during this cleanup, unless a server bug can be identified as the reason for it's disappearance.

I have added a timer and created in-server alerts to give you guys as much notice as possible,
Thank you for the understanding.

Regards
- Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know your precious life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Know your precious life on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:13 pm

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
Even though this is a PVE server, it's not as daunting as the PVP server, for a player who is attached to DayZ's PVP server for four and a half years, that's another story.

----------Do you value your life ? ---------- Sad

Try to kill as much but at the same time protect your life  Crying or Very sad

View user profile

2 Re: Know your precious life on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:43 pm

My trust only goes so far, it all it takes a silly little accident with AI or something stupid for me to die! Laughing

View user profile

3 Re: Know your precious life on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:29 pm

DontHurtMe

kyle70001 wrote:My trust only goes so far, it all it takes a silly little accident with AI or something stupid for me to die! Laughing

Razz

View user profile

4 Re: Know your precious life on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:47 am

This lack of fear is exactly the reason why we I am reluctant to raise the limit of global bank.
Having a higher global bank provides to much of a safety net.

View user profile

5 Re: Know your precious life on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:08 am

Quake wrote:This lack of fear is exactly the reason why we I am reluctant to raise the limit of global bank.

had i seen this before my post i guess haha

View user profile

6 Re: Know your precious life on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 am

DontHurtMe

Quake wrote:This lack of fear is exactly the reason why we I am reluctant to raise the limit of global bank.
Nah Quake
Bank robbery is just a side job

You want to get rich quick and have lots of gems then look for " Vein Ruins " and dig them up

^^ after that spawn killing MS near my BASE muahahahahahaha Twisted Evil

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum