- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

Apologies for the downtime today (Nov 8th)
It seems Bohemia randomly pushed an update for a 10 year old game, as did Steam, AND battleye.
None of these three sent public notifications, nor where they automatically applied on our end.
Thanks for your patience while we where getting it all up and running again..

Regards
~ Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starter kit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starter kit Empty Starter kit on Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Predator215

Hi I have just signed up and started playing on your server I would like to claim my starter kit please or find the way to activate it. Thank you

2Starter kit Empty Starter kit on Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Predator

Hi I recently asked for my starter kit as I have just joined the server and also signed upto the web page but still no answer or reply. In game name is predator215. Thank you
Had to sign in with different email address because for some reason my real user name predator215 and email address said was not the same. But predator and predator215 are the same person. So starter kit needs to go to my in game name of predator215 thank you

3Starter kit Empty Re: Starter kit on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:42 am

...JB...

Don't fret Predator, admins here are legit and reliable. Sometimes takes 24-72hours to sync up
Eventually you'll be on at the same time as an admin and get your lootz.
Pro Tip: make sure you have a base build location picked out already. If not, you're gonna have to haul a ton of stuff around the server.

4Starter kit Empty Re: Starter kit Yesterday at 5:13 pm

fox_mike

fox_mike

Starter kit MOOrS6E
Staff: This starter crate request has been filled at this timestamp.

5Starter kit Empty Re: Starter kit Yesterday at 10:11 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Starter kit OV1Pbp7
Thanks, Mike...I’m having some technical issues with the new build. Hoping I get it figured out before the weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum