You are not connected. Please login or register

Raghead Assault Challenge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Raghead Assault Challenge on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:34 am

Artemis

Artemis

Raghead Assault Challenge OV1Pbp7
This is an open challenge, available to all players.

What is the Raghead Challenge?

I'm glad you asked. You will be tasked to complete the Raghead Island using ONLY the following:

DMR: 5x magazine (no more, no less)
CANNOT BE REPLENISHED

MP5-SD: Unlimited ammo

Anti-Armor rockets (Must bring your own):Unlimited ammo

ANY PISTOL (Not a machine pistol): Unlimited ammo

Obviously, you may bring medical supplies to bandage/heal/whatever

And last, but not least...

You get 4 lives in which to complete this task. To be clear, that means 3 respawns. Once you respawn a 3rd time, the challenge is failed. You may complete the mission for the loot however you like after a challenge failure.

This shouldn't have to be said, but some like to try and find loopholes.

ABSOLUTELY NO VEHICLES MAY BE USED. POINT. PERIOD. BLANK.

This is NOT a team event. It must be done SOLO. Any outside help will void your attempt.

Also, this task must be witnessed by a staff member for confirmation. Video recordings are NOT valid confirmation.
The reason for this rule is to remove any doubt that this challenge was done legitimately, and that ANY irregularity that may occur while conducting this challenge can be immediately addressed by said staff member. And hold the integrity of the challenge in the fairest way possible.

Staff decisions are FINAL.

This challenge is phase 2 of 3 that will involve doing an Extreme Mission under certain circumstances. Once we have a player complete phase 2, that will unlock me posting the rules for the 3rd phase. If/When a player completes all 3 phases, they shall receive "The Blessing Of The Gods"...What that is; well, you'll just have to do this to find out. Only I know the final reward, and I will not divulge any information on it. But, anyone who has ever done an event with me, knows that I am no cheapskate. I make your prizes worth it.

Go...Play...Have Fun!

-Artemis

2Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:36 am

Artemis

Artemis

Who’s up for it?

3Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:43 am

Artemis

Artemis

Event Still Available For Completion

(GIGGITTY)

4Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:30 am

Contract

Been waiting for this challenge to be posted, I'll take it on sometime in the near future once I have some more free time again for the game.

5Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Challenge still open, with no one having completed it.

6Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:11 am

Artemis

Artemis

Bumpity

7Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Artemis

Artemis

There are plans to replace this mission, so the challenge will only be available for a limited time.

8Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:33 am

Knight

Knight

Raghead Assault Challenge WKasQXq
Artemis wrote:There are plans to replace this mission, so the challenge will only be available for a limited time.

^ this.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

9Raghead Assault Challenge Empty Re: Raghead Assault Challenge on Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:37 pm

...JB...

Artemis wrote:There are plans to replace this mission, so the challenge will only be available for a limited time.

New missions? Yes please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum