In order to combat lag, a server-wide vehicle cleanup will begin at 1:00pm on Saturday [AEST]
This cleanup will be extensive and unforgiving, so I suggest you store your vehicles correctly in the coming days.

Any vehicle found to be out in the open, and not in a virtual garage, inside your base (not just inside the plot radius) or in a hanger will be impounded, and if not collected within 24 hours, will be destroyed.

Virtual garage is free to use so there is no excuse for vehicles to be left out on the map.
I will also be increasing the maximum number of vehicles in virtual garage in order to accommodate this cleanup.
You can access virtual garage by scrolling on your plot pole, if you do not have a plot pole, you can buy one at trader
or request one from a staff member

Please be aware, there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN for impounded vehicles impounded during this cleanup, unless a server bug can be identified as the reason for it's disappearance.

I have added a timer and created in-server alerts to give you guys as much notice as possible,
Thank you for the understanding.

Regards
- Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

banking limit increase

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 banking limit increase on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:04 am

looking for the banks max limit to be raised from 5m if the owners would be cool with that?

ZSC
dayz_code
init
varibles.sqf

ZSC_maxBankMoney = 5000000; // Default limit for bank objects.

can we get some extra zeros in there like 5 billion? 500m?
I cant remember off hand what the limits are its been a few years.

Thanks if its possible! others who would want it maybe comment too, we talked in a side a bit on it a few times.

Just a thought

View user profile

2 Re: banking limit increase on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:36 pm

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

3 Re: banking limit increase on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Reason being we need to prevent the economy from running away from us, and large banks reduce fear of loss/death.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4 Re: banking limit increase on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:37 pm

i get it, its just my ocd of having multiple safes with coins in it instead of centralized, lol

View user profile

5 Re: banking limit increase on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
Sad

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum