You are not connected. Please login or register

ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:46 pm

Artemis

Artemis

ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles OV1Pbp7
There are a lot of plots around the map currently. Some of them in use, many of them not. So...On Sunday, January 19 at 0300 ET, in conjunction with the weekly vehicle wipe that is conducted, I'm going to eliminate some abandoned bases/plotpoles. Two reasons for this.

1.) It will clean up some of the random clutter on the map
2.) It will free up places for you guys to build that you currently can't because someone hid a plotpole nearby.

So, if I could get you all to message me (DM on here, or on Discord) with the Grid coordinates of your respected bases and (FOBs if you have one) so I know what NOT to nuke, it would be an immense help. There are some of you that don't need to do this as I already have been to your bases many times (you probably know who you are). But I figure this is a pretty good time frame to prep you. It is a tedious task to say the least, but the more info I get from you all, the better I can trudge through this, and help postpone any potential server wipe. We've been going strong without one, for well over a year, and I think by doing this I can clear up some space on the map; not only for veteran players that may want to move somewhere new, but newbies just joining us as well.

-Artemis

2ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:36 pm

Jonny Ringo

My base is at 034 080. a small wooded structure at this time.

It will be good to see all these random places helicopter pads gone.

3ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:48 pm

Artemis

Artemis

I’m not messing with helipads...just irrelevant bases

4ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:56 am

...JB...

My base is at . . .
Never mind, if you don't know where my base is you recently suffered head trauma.

Love the plot clean up idea BTW. cheers

5ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:25 am

Artemis

Artemis

I actually have suffered head trauma. 3 years ago, and 7 years ago. Your jokes not so funny now, is it? Razz ALOLOLOLOLOL

6ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:28 pm

Norbit

Norbit
Living in the hills @ 126 005

7ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:43 am

Ian

022048 my small base is there but I hope to expand it soon

8ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:31 am

Contract

110031 is my home as a reminder, no kill please.

9ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:49 am

CynLaria

Still currently looking for a place to call home lol What a Face

10ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles Empty Re: ABANDONED BASES/Plotpoles on Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:36 pm

...JB...

Artemis wrote:I actually have suffered head trauma. 3 years ago, and 7 years ago. Your jokes not so funny now, is it? Razz ALOLOLOLOLOL

(Hangs head in shame)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum