You are not connected. Please login or register

My Lost Valentine Gifts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Lost Valentine Gifts Empty My Lost Valentine Gifts on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Artemis

Artemis

My Lost Valentine Gifts OV1Pbp7
My lovelies...I have hidden 5 Valentine Gifts around Chernarus...Some are easy to acquire, and others not so much.

GENERAL RULES:

1 of each item is allowed per player. NO DIRTY POOL!
If you are caught taking more than 1 you are disqualified from the main prize. This means no giving them to your friends either.
(logs can and will be checked if needed, do so at your own risk)

The Gifts To Find

Cobalt File
Moscow Bombing File
Kostey's Map Case
Kostey's Photos
Kostey's Notebook

DO NOT share the items location, keep it to yourself if you find one. Let others do their own legwork.

You will have until March 1st at 0000hr to collect the items (That's midnight) ET US (That's East Coast US time).

Once you have collected all the Valentines Gifts, you may turn them in to me for your prize. If you fail to find them all, fear not. You shall still be rewarded. Albeit slightly less so.

Happy Hunting, my pretties.

-Artemis

(Event rules are subject to change, especially in the event of anyone trying to find loopholes in the rules. Use common sense, if you think you shouldn't do something, then don't do it.)

ALL STAFF DECISIONS ARE FINAL

2My Lost Valentine Gifts Empty Re: My Lost Valentine Gifts on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:10 pm

...JB...

All over the map (like last event) or just in Chero city limits?

3My Lost Valentine Gifts Empty Re: My Lost Valentine Gifts on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm

Artemis

Artemis

All over the map...

4My Lost Valentine Gifts Empty Re: My Lost Valentine Gifts on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:56 pm

Contract

Must be a hard hunt, no luck so far for me.

5My Lost Valentine Gifts Empty Re: My Lost Valentine Gifts on Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:42 am

Artemis

Artemis

Oh, I didn’t make it 100% easy. Like I said, some are easily acquired, and others, you really have to fight to get to. They’re not really at obvious “landmarks”...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum