You are not connected. Please login or register

BUG Rob The Bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BUG Rob The Bank on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:10 am

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
This bug allows you to steal the bank from anywhere and steal as many times as you like

*This bug is used since you can deploy [object redacted] anywhere in your 30m deposit area, you can put it right next to the bank - and easily pack the [object redacted] back into [object redacted].

First use [object redacted] deploy [object redacted] anywhere choose rob the bank - then pack [object redacted] back into [object redacted] -> kill AI by going to the tank waiting 5 minutes to value spawn, you do not have to worry being locked in a room and AI outside waiting to kill you
Then you relog out the screen showing the name of the player press ok to re-enter and restart the work to [redacted] and rob the bank.

*I see now that so many people are taking advantage of this, I myself have done it 2-3 times and I feel very guilty  Crying or Very sad ( They take advantage and over depend on it without doing other things )  scratch

I did not do that anymore and continue to focus on getting rich by digging a mine (vein ruins) a righteous job, not a sin like the other takes advantage of BUG  No

--Let me and everyone back to do the righteous work - do missions kill AI, and miners ( vein ruins ) , go pick up items from helicopter points. --  cheers

I hope you will pay attention to it and overcome the best

View user profile

2 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:48 pm

im just learning about this here.
tbh i like it because i can usually rob the bank once per restart, and then others just rob it that way..i didnt know they were using a [object redacted], i heard it was a hotwire kit. haha

i play a lot but i mean, im usually able to rob the bank pretty often without this, tho i wonder how many people would rage about me robbing it when they couldnt with a gem.

the bank robbery usually gives me silver or gold anyways. the money is in the ai. You gem farmers getting 30 gems a night are worse. They can easily limit viens to 5 per restart at the same time Surprised

View user profile

3 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 pm

DontHurtMe

Moog wrote:im just learning about this here.
tbh i like it because i can usually rob the bank once per restart, and then others just rob it that way..i didnt know they were using a gem, i heard it was a hotwire kit. haha

i play a lot but i mean, im usually able to rob the bank pretty often without this, tho i wonder how many people would rage about me robbing it when they couldnt with a gem.

the bank robbery usually gives me silver or gold anyways. the money is in the ai. You gem farmers getting 30 gems a night are worse. They can easily limit viens to 5 per restart at the same time Surprised

yap
They overuse it and ignore almost the good of DayZ
Claim hard Mission ( Red , black ) kill AI , assassinate the president , ................

View user profile

4 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:37 pm

The ability to deploy said item will be removed, and will be updated with an inert version after some time.

This is an exploit, people caught using this exploit from this point onward will have their accounts reset to $0..

I have removed some text from your posts in the form of [object redacted] to prevent people who don't know how to use this exploit from using it, until we develop a patch.

Thanks guys

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

5 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:17 pm

DontHurtMe

Knight wrote:The ability to deploy said item will be removed, and will be updated with an inert version after some time.

This is an exploit, people caught using this exploit from this point onward will have their accounts reset to $0..

I have removed some text from your posts in the form of  [object redacted] to prevent people who don't know how to use this exploit from using it, until we develop a patch.

Thanks guys

I think temporarily to minimize that, you should build a wall around the bank and temporarily postpone the work related to it. Idea

View user profile

6 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:24 pm

DontHurtMe

I think I can safely return to my old job bounce

View user profile

7 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:46 pm

DontHurtMe wrote:

I think temporarily to minimize that, you should build a wall around the bank and temporarily postpone the work related to it. Idea

The bank has been locked for the time being...

8 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:12 am

if there is anyway you want me to look into helping with a patch. im good at editing scripts. ill take a look and see if its something simple or stupid. i know you guys are busy.

View user profile

9 Re: BUG Rob The Bank on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:36 am

@Moog,

It's a very simple fix, but thanks for the offer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum