You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to log into server

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unable to log into server Empty Unable to log into server on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Punnikin

I finished a mission, tried to sell the heli from the mission (unsuccessfully) and mentioned to a player named Onyx about announcing missions in side chat and also about stacking them (marking one while clearing another) and suddenly my client stopped responding and I can no longer get past the "Wait for host" screen.

2Unable to log into server Empty Re: Unable to log into server on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:41 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Unable to log into server OV1Pbp7
So, onyx wasn’t claiming missions?

Or was he claiming multiple missions at once?
(There is one exception to that rule, and that is if another mission spawns in close proximity to the one you’re doing, and will interfere with your mission, it is permissible to claim both.)

Or did he clear one, and is in the looting process when he claimed the other?

And finally, has the connection problem resolved itself? I see on BM that you’re currently connected.

-Artemis

3Unable to log into server Empty Re: Unable to log into server on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Punnikin

He and another player whose name I can't recall were teaming on missions. While clearing one, they would mark another, no notice in side chat, just map marks. The missions weren't close to each other, which would have been understandable if they were.
Also, I tried to connect several times and it would just stop at the Wait for host screen and I would hear the ambient water sound. It was pretty much stuck at spawning.
Another issue I had earlier on was when I'd logged out I put my trucks in the virtual garage but my Ural, with the gear inside, duped. I just parked the duped truck and didn't use it or remove anything. The whole night was kind of... broken.

4Unable to log into server Empty Re: Unable to log into server on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:46 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Ok, I am restarting the server right now. I apologize for the late response(s). Things are a little weird for me right now. Sleep patterns are all jacked up from this craziness that is COVID-19. I will look into the other issues shortly.

Thanks for the patience,

-Artemis

5Unable to log into server Empty Re: Unable to log into server on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Punnikin

My sleep pattern is a dropped can of paint so I understand completely. Smile I'll see if I can log in shortly.

6Unable to log into server Empty Re: Unable to log into server on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:43 pm

Punnikin

Logged in without issue, everything seems to be in order. Even the truck that duped itself is gone, so there's a nice bonus. Smile
I will have to get a ruling on my base location though. I believe it might be considered too close to Stary so I haven't really built on it much.

7Unable to log into server Empty Re: Unable to log into server on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Where is it located?

8Unable to log into server Empty Re: Unable to log into server on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Punnikin

I moved it over near Orlovetz. I was tired of logging in under fire. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum