You are not connected. Please login or register

Arma buggery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Arma buggery on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:14 am

So i was tearing some poor AI into pieces with my brand new breadly on the ural ambus mission,and the killing gone rather well,but the thing is,that after i'v gone in to secure,the mission didnt clear and while trying to make my way out,my bradley blew up from a mine that was like 2-3meters away from the vehicle. I tough i should seek help form an admin, scince it was a bug,or a series of them rather. I hope to get my vehicle back,but if nothing else,take a look at this so it does not happen again to anyone else.

View user profile

2 Re: Arma buggery on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:38 am

I had a similar thing happen. I landed a huey in the middle of a field and a short time later a mission spawned right next to it. After killing all the AI, the mission still wouldn't clear and iirc no loot spawned in the loot crates either. In disgust, I hopped into the huey to leave...but the moment it was about to lift off I blew up as I was apparently still in a minefield which hadn't cleared.

View user profile

3 Re: Arma buggery on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:57 am

@Mark Sometimes the mines spawn underground a bit which makes them hard to see, the mines will not disappear until the loot crates have popped smoke.

@Chuck: The land mines will not disappear until the loot crates have popped smoke, if the loot crates have not popped smoke after a few minutes, chances are there is an AI hanging about in the nearby treeline with a smaller gun than you, so he's hiding.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4 Re: Arma buggery on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:34 pm

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
All Green Mission auto clear if u kill all AI inside MS
bounce

View user profile

5 Re: Arma buggery on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Remember to keep track of the numbers with your GPS scans too.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum