You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggested AI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggested AI on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 am

I have been playing in this server a while and I now understand this server is about fear and excitement and things of that nature. I have played on other servers before and they have had different AI types and I noticed in this server everyone just takes to the skies and flies everywhere to avoid any risk of hitting a AI patrol or something. So here is my suggestion, add in AI helicopter patrols, I have played on MoonGamers server in the past and they have it and when you are flying and one gets after you, the fear and excitement is unreal. Maybe one of their devs might be able to help get the scripting and coding right and everything.

Thanks for reading, Polar

View user profile

2 Re: Suggested AI on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:15 am

I've also been thinking about this for the last few days. Adding 2 or 3 heli patrols on the map would make missions and traveling the map a bit more exciting.

View user profile

3 Re: Suggested AI on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:13 am

The problem I've had with AI helis on other servers was that they would see you, follow you, and not let you go. This is probably fine for a server that has an established high population, but as a new player to one of these servers it was just endless frustration of being holed up in a firestation. One time I had about 5 clips for an enfield, dumped em all into the heli as it was making it's passes over me, and the heli seemed invincible. I quit those servers after only one session. I wasn't scared, I was frustrated.

I don't know. Maybe if we were absolutely sure one of them might be able to be taken out by a noob with lots of bullets and cover?

View user profile

4 Re: Suggested AI on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:26 am

No the ones I am thinking of fly all over the map and only pass you once or twice if on the ground, but if you are in the air they can pursue you if you get to close to them. I think like 3 patrols would be perfect if not 4.

View user profile

5 Re: Suggested AI on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:19 am

I think THAT would be kinda cool. I've only seen the asshole helis, lol. (Saw them on Lingor mostly, but had some Chernarus and Tavi servers with them too)

I do have a sky base with a BTR on top...

View user profile

6 Re: Suggested AI on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:02 pm

CptPolarBear wrote:I have been playing in this server a while and I now understand this server is about fear and excitement and things of that nature. I have played on other servers before and they have had different AI types and I noticed in this server everyone just takes to the skies and flies everywhere to avoid any risk of hitting a AI patrol or something. So here is my suggestion, add in AI helicopter patrols, I have played on MoonGamers server in the past and they have it and when you are flying and one gets after you, the fear and excitement is unreal. Maybe one of their devs might be able to help get the scripting and coding right and everything.

Thanks for reading, Polar

We already have a roaming helicopter script and we used to have 3 roaming AI helicopters of varying helicopter type (we do still have one now in an M117, but it spawns rarely), The general consensus of the community was to not have them, but we would be happy to revisit the concept and up the roamers again if the majority is in favor.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

7 Re: Suggested AI on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:29 am

I think It would be nice and more challenging. Can't hurt for a trial run of 3 or 4 heli patrols for 30 days or so.

View user profile

8 Re: Suggested AI on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:29 am

I vote against this 100% for obvious reason.

the people who vote for it will also vote against it when players as50 them down every time they fly.

View user profile

9 Re: Suggested AI on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:18 pm

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
Moog wrote:I vote against this 100% for obvious reason.

the people who vote for it will also vote against it when players as50 them down every time they fly.

tongue

View user profile

10 Re: Suggested AI on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 am

I don't see why everyone would be getting AS50'd out of the air, we have name tags in the server already to show who is friendly and who is not.

View user profile

11 Re: Suggested AI on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:14 am

CptPolarBear wrote:

I don't see why everyone would be getting AS50'd out of the air, we have name tags in the server already to show who is friendly and who is not.

you dont see the tags til theyre ontop of you and if you wait for an ai heli to be ontop of you youre already ded.

View user profile

12 Re: Suggested AI on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 am

Knight could just make em the UH-1H with leopard frog paint (Takistani Huey) and have that skin non buyable from the trader. We had that setup on one of my old servers and it worked out OK.

View user profile

13 Re: Suggested AI on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 am

Moog wrote:
CptPolarBear wrote:

you dont see the tags til theyre ontop of you and if you wait for an ai heli to be ontop of you youre already ded.

1500m for name tags isn't enough?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum