You are not connected. Please login or register

System LV up (PVE)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 System LV up (PVE) on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:26 pm

DontHurtMe

My mind's made up, don't confuse me with facts.
- Is a longtime gamer, has played through all types of MMO, RPG, FPS .......... Free2play pay2play ........ I have drawn a milestone In order for a successful game to attract a large number of players continuously, the first one is the plow system. (If you are a player with little time you have to spend money to offset it or you are the person. Play less money, then you have to spend is the effort to plow  Evil or Very Mad .

- Of course, ARMA 2 DayZ End server is a PVE server so besides not being able to kill other players as fun, the players repeated their boring work and find their own fun like building but sooner or later. Everything will run out so we need a lv up system for almost everything so that the players do not feel discouraged because everything has exploded instead they have to plow the game harder and harder. More to unlock special features

- This can increase ingame players on the server in a high time, help them avoid the work as I see many players now log looking back and then logoff

*Here are some suggestions from my personal opinion

-System lv up Plot 30m
For players who are knowledgeable about everything and have too much money I think this is a good fit
+To use this feature you have at least super hero or super bandit
+To lv up plot 30m you are required to pay a large price lead to you plowing pluck and ingame more
For example : basic level 300 object
lv 1 required 50k(hero) or -50k(bandit) u need pay lost -30k humanity(+30k for bandit) + A large amount of money 10m $ -> + more 10 or 20 object
lv 2 must be double

The use of humanity is just one example . You can set up another system by using the number of AI bandit killed and AI killed killed making them more cautious in overvaluing their lives (AI on missions like red and black is worth more than the easy mission).

-System lv up virtual garage
+Limit the number of media stored, to add the slot you have to lv up your virtual garage
The method can be as above

v.v................There are also some other systems like Bank depositors at trade............

This is only a personal opinion from one person, looking forward to many people care and comment so that we can build a large PVE server.

View user profile

2 Re: System LV up (PVE) on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 pm

I like the idea but believe the prices should be drastically lower. It has taken me almost 2 months I believe to just now get my first touch on 2 million. Either increase payout of toolbelt items and stuff or lower the coin cost of leveling. Other than that it's a great way to make the game more interesting , in my opinion.

View user profile

3 Re: System LV up (PVE) on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:04 am

xp systems exist, not sure how we would incororate but this server is going in the right direction they will figure it out if we need it hehe

View user profile

4 Re: System LV up (PVE) on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:33 pm

DontHurtMe

My mind's made up, don't confuse me with facts.
CptPolarBear wrote:I like the idea but believe the prices should be drastically lower.  It has taken me almost 2 months I believe to just now get my first touch on 2 million. Either increase payout of toolbelt items and stuff or lower the coin cost of leveling. Other than that it's a great way to make the game more interesting , in my opinion.

Do not worry too much, this is only a suggested price
When this system works I am sure the admin will revise the price level with all members Basketball

View user profile

5 Re: System LV up (PVE) on Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 am

Can we get a level up system? This would be more enticing to stay now that I've collected most of the currently available gear for my humanity level.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum