Endless Gaming Dayz (PVE) Server Rules
This server is a PVE server. This means you are not to attack or kill another player.
- No PvP for any reason (including self defense). Let the admins sort it out!
- No Stealing
- No Base Raiding
- Vehicles left unattended within 1km of the trader can be deleted at any time
- You cannot have more than 6 vehicles out of your virtual garage at any one time. This is to reduce lag. Admins willl delete cars until you are down to this number. Virtual garage is free.
- You are required to store all vehicles in your virtual garage when you are offline, where possible... otherwise they must be parked in a public parking lot, hangar (for aircraft), or inside a secured building/base (inside the building, not the property line) any vehicle losses incurred as a result of not correctly storing vehicles will not be refunded, virtual garage is free and has no limit on uses.
Vehicles that are not parked according to these rules may be impounded and a fee of 10% total vehicle value may be required to reclaim them.
Unclaimed vehicles will be destroyed or auctioned after 7 days.
- CHANGES TO VEHICLE STORAGE RULES COMING SOON, STAY TUNED -
The updated Mission Claiming Policy can be found here: http://www.el-gaming.com/t304-mission-claiming-policy
- All plot poles MUST be locked behind a secure door, theft or losses will not be refunded, and you may be liable for damages caused to others in the event your stolen heavy armed vehicle was used for griefing purposes.
- No building within 1500m of a trader
- No building within 200m of Military bases or high loot areas
- You are not allowed to build on a road, building a bridge over is fine, provided it will not prevent another user in any land vehicle from moving through.
- Setting traps around your base is not permitted unless they are behind a locked door
- You may not block access to any loot location where unique or rare loot spawns, like hospitals and supermarkets(building on the roof, or next door is ok, provided it doesn't impede easy or safe access for other players).
- We should all know what this is. Exploiting is when you knowingly exploit a server bug or mistake for the purposes of personal gain. Exploting is a serious server offence and will be punished by removal of exploited items/possible fines or in extreme cases total wealth reset and/or ban.
- EXPLOITING EXAMPLE:
The use of the VG system to rearm your vehicles for free is deemed an exploit, if players are caught doing this; a warning will be issued and after that if you are caught again doing this exploit a 24-hour ban will be issued THIS IS AN EXPLOIT
- Getting a player with the requisite 50k humanity; when you, yourself do not have the requisite humanity, to make purchases for you at the Super Hero trader. Doing this will result in the item or vehicle being removed. The player with the vehicle *might* get their coin back, or they might not. The player who made the purchase, will most likely serve some jail time, or a fine.
- Scamming is when you intentionally perform/post something fraudulent for the purposes of monetary or item gain.
Scamming can include:
- Editing auction posts with active bids
- Selling/trading and receiving an item only to not give the other player theirs.
Scamming is a serious server offence and will be punished by removal of scammed items/possible fines or in extreme cases total wealth reset and/or bans.
Last edited by Knight on Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:32 am; edited 29 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated and clarified building policy. (plot pole placement) - FEB 15 2019 - Knight)