You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Trader ripping me off

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Trader ripping me off Empty Super Trader ripping me off Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Norbit

Norbit

Just purchased a FV510-Warrior for $5.6 million after weeks of toiling away to get my humanity up to the 50K mark. Trader took my hard earned money, gave me a key, but no vehicle. The red arrow appeared for about 10 seconds then nothing. Map showing No vehicle belonging to the key.

Purchase was made at 7.00pm NZ time, so in US time that would be 11pm western or 2am eastern, not sure which one you operation on sorry.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Norbit..

2Super Trader ripping me off Empty Re: Super Trader ripping me off Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:37 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Super Trader ripping me off OV1Pbp7

I took a look over that way as ThazZ had just logged off. Sure enough, someone had stuck a helipad near that trader down...AGAIN. I placed my plot-pole, and removed the helipad. Attempted to make the same purchase, and had no issue. I gave said FV510-Warrior to Norbit to help him out real quick. So, if it's at all possible, I'd like to get that 5.6mil back, plus he has his tank, and the key with no need to spawn one in.

Thanks

- Artemis

3Super Trader ripping me off Empty Re: Super Trader ripping me off Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:00 am

ThazZ

ThazZ

Super Trader ripping me off MOOrS6E

Refund approved and issued 10/24/2018 bounce  Any indication of who may be placing these helicopter pads in trader zones would be appreciated. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum