effective 31 October 2018
- Building within 1500m of Stary trader or 1000m from any other trader is NOT permitted. This is measured from as close to the center of the traders city circle as possible.
- Placing plot poles OR helipads within 1000m of a trader vehicle spawn is not permitted under ANY circumstances, (Not even temporarily) USE THE HELIPAD AT THE PUBLIC PARKING LOT FOR THIS!!!
- No building is permitted within 200m of military bases, or high value loot spawns (airports, barracks, etc) If in doubt, ask an Admin.
(If using a hanger for aircraft storage you may place a single lockbox or safe inside the hanger for the purpose of storing aircraft keys and personal effects)
- Bases are not allowed to break the laws of physics.. if your base seems to defy gravity, it WILL be deleted, alongside everything in it.
- Bases must have proper foundations. That means the walls should be going into the ground. Walls supported by sandbags, metal panels, wire fences, etc...Are not considered a proper foundation.
- Ramps must be realistically supported
- Bases are not allowed to exceed the height of 50m, being measured from ground level.
- Heli-platforms may protrude 1 full metal floor past its base, after that, it must have supporting structures.
- Don't use metal floors as walls. They don't render quickly, and have been known to lead to aerial incidents.
- Building on the Aircraft Carriers is NOT permitted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BUILDING WITHIN 2000m of visual range of the UN Outpost or Hilltop Stronghold. This includes temporary structures! (The missions are supposed to be hard, challenge yourself.) *Note: Any base currently there is either admin built, or grandfathered in.
This is acceptable:
This, however.... is not ok:
- You are not allowed to build on a road, you are however permitted to build a bridge over the road, provided it will not prevent another user in any land vehicle from moving through without issue.
- Setting traps around your base is not permitted unless they are behind a locked door, if you set traps in areas easily accessible by other players it will be classed as PVP, and you will be dealt with according to the PVP policy.
- You may not block access to any loot location where unique or rare loot spawns, e.g:
- hospitals - reason: This is a spawn point for unique Medical supplies
- fire stations - reason: This is a spawn point for high value loot like heavier weaponry, and is a common bambi goto point.
- schools - contains many common starting loot items and is a common bambi goto point.
- building sites - reason: This building type specific and unique building tools and building materials, that can only spawn in this building type.
- supermarkets - reason:Most common place to find food in an emergency, is a common bambi goto point, and holds and increased spawn rate for 2stroke oil.
*Note: building on the roof, or next door is allowed, provided it doesn't impede easy or safe access for other players to the loot spawns within.
This is allowed:
This is NOT allowed:
more to come....
Last edited by Artemis on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:55 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Aircraft carrier building disallowed)