You are not connected. Please login or register

False Autoban?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1False Autoban? Empty False Autoban? Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:12 am

dmz

After a (too?) long self imposed exile, the call of the wasteland was too strong to ignore any more, and I figured, with the New Year, and DayZ going Alpha/Beta, it was time to visit the best Dayz server on the net again. I was setting up a new profile, and haven't fully configured it yet so it still has my default name I guess (sbd), and typed /bot instead of /vot to vote for night and got kicked? banned? digital wedgied? Luckily I wasn't flying at the time, and the funny thing was I was just thinking about how the only thing I had not yet got to check out was night time....the irony is too perfect.

It appears BattleEye is still as fun as it always is, and since I am not sure if this is a temp thing that will wear off or some sort of new anti-hack protection that put me on the permanent naughtly list, I figured I could do what I almost always do when things don't go my way due to a goof on my end (darn fingers not typing what I told them to type), say mea culpa and beg for forgivness/redemption.

It has been so long I thought for sure the server would have been wiped, but if it was my humanity somehow survived, so there is that. I was prepared to do some humanity grinding, but it sure is nice to be able to go straight to the hero trader once you have something worth selling Smile

I did notice a wicked cool new BillBoard right outside Starry, it sure seems like it is the icing on the cake that the servered needed. Now it is gonna be diffucult to say you didn't know the server was PVP, its right there in the game!

Thank you in advance for taking care of this, assuming it is a quick and easy fix, and other than this little snafu, the server was running super smooth...seems like the vehcile count is down and framerates are up? Great job to all involved.

Cheers,
dmz

2False Autoban? Empty Re: False Autoban? Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Artemis

Artemis

False Autoban? OV1Pbp7

sbd=silent but deadly (think silent farts) LuLz

- Artemis

3False Autoban? Empty Re: False Autoban? Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

False Autoban? MOOrS6E

whatever happened with this? i miss dmz

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

4False Autoban? Empty Re: False Autoban? Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:26 pm

Knight

Knight

False Autoban? WKasQXq

I literally didn't even see this, I think ban appeals needs a form..

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

5False Autoban? Empty Re: False Autoban? Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:27 pm

Quake

Quake

False Autoban? WKasQXq

Hey DMZ,
Firstly welcome back , Its good to see you again.

No you are not on the naughty list... it seems like battleeye hates you.

I will fix this now for you Smile

Regards,
Quake

6False Autoban? Empty Re: False Autoban? Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Quake

Quake

False Autoban? WKasQXq

Your ban has been lifted

7False Autoban? Empty Re: False Autoban? Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:39 am

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

False Autoban? MOOrS6E