You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Empty Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 am

Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Hey Guys,

I logged off last week and forgot to store my Armored SUV. I believe I left it at the helipad up at Hilltop, which I had spawned in case I got killed. Since I did not get killed I left it there by mistake but now it is not in my VG and I cannot find it on the map. Please tell me it did not get deleted... can someone help? I kept everything on there, prob $10Mil worth of Gear, Weapons, Ammo, Bldg supplies, Plot Poles, etc

2Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Empty Re: Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:54 am

jelly2m8

How the F could you possibly have 10M in gear in it? I roll around with Javelins and rockets and all the guns, etc and when the inv is near full it's value is no where near that.

But leaving a vehicle out of a VG is subject to impound / deletion and leaving it on someone else's helipad is asking for it to get wacked.

Expensive lesson, rebuild and move on, we all have lost loaded armored SUV's, it sucks but then again this is Arma / Dayz

3Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Empty Re: Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Ok so maybe not $10M in gear but I did have a lot of stuff in there. Knight helped me out, thx for the reply, Jelly

4Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Empty Re: Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:49 am

Artemis

Artemis

Missing Armored SUV - HELP pls OV1Pbp7

It was deleted per policy. And, for the record, it’s probably ill-advised to park toy truck on someone else’s helipad.

- Artemis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum