You are not connected. Please login or register

Replacement Vehicles gone

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Replacement Vehicles gone Empty Replacement Vehicles gone Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:45 am

KBS

KBS

Morning All,

I got my replacement vehicles and 5 million coins from Thazz yesterday, did a few bits and bobs and logged out. Logged in this morning and both vehicles are gone. Did the key location with the map and the vehicles do not exist. One vehicle was parked inside my base and the other just outside. There is no damage to my base, so I dont think they were accidentally blown up if a mission spawned by my base.

Could i have replacement vehicles please? Or did I do something that enabled them to be deleted on restart (approx 20-24 hours ago)

Cheers,

KBS

2Replacement Vehicles gone Empty Re: Replacement Vehicles gone Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:35 am

Artemis

Artemis

Replacement Vehicles gone OV1Pbp7

Vehicle Policy: OFFLINE

You are required to store all vehicles in your virtual garage when you are offline, where possible... otherwise they must be parked in a driveway, public parking lot, hangar (for aircraft), or inside your base, any vehicle losses incurred as a result of not storing them in a virtual garage will not be refunded, again virtual garage is free and has no limit on uses.

I look at it like this...If you could make it back to base, you could spend the 10 seconds required to store your vehicles. If you need to log because of extenuating circumstances, message one of us on discord or here in the forums. Odds are, very much in your favor that we can work with you. But, upon failing that, you run the risk of losing vehicles and their gear.

Most players carry a plotpole to have access their VG at all times.

- Artemis

3Replacement Vehicles gone Empty Re: Replacement Vehicles gone Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:00 am

KBS

KBS

Artemis,

Thanks for the explanation. I was unaware and had obviously mis-understood that there had been any changes to the storing of vehicles policy. Now I know, I'll be making sure they are stored securely in the VG. Having never had more than 6 vehicles, I have never actually used the VG before. But having a play around with it this morning, I've got the hang of it.

So going on what you've just posted regarding vehicles being inside bases, and me not fully understanding the consequences of not storing the vehicle in the VG, what are the chances of getting a replacement?

KBS

P.S. Much better response than "Shut it"

4Replacement Vehicles gone Empty Re: Replacement Vehicles gone Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:42 am

Artemis

Artemis

Replacement Vehicles gone OV1Pbp7

Probably, but that wasn't my response. But yes, I'm sure we can work out a replacement. I'm pretty vigilant in my war against vehicles out of the VG.

-Artemis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum