You are not connected. Please login or register

Account unban request for IGN Waqas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Account unban request for IGN Waqas Empty Account unban request for IGN Waqas Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:07 am

Waqas

Hi Artemis! I hope you are fine. I am sorry for my actions lately on the server. I am sorry for the disrespect i had done. I wont do that again. I will be calm and will play game as you people require. Please consider this and unban me so that i can enjoy playing with you guys.

Your sincerely,
Waqas

2Account unban request for IGN Waqas Empty Re: Account unban request for IGN Waqas Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:47 am

Artemis

Artemis

Account unban request for IGN Waqas OV1Pbp7

I’m not opposed to lifting the ban. But, I think your account should be reset and you should have to re-earn what you had. However the final say innthe matter is ultimately not up to me. I hold no I’ll-will toward you, and I think enough time has passed.

3Account unban request for IGN Waqas Empty Re: Account unban request for IGN Waqas Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 am

Waqas

Okay Artemis I accept the reset. I will earn it again.

4Account unban request for IGN Waqas Empty Re: Account unban request for IGN Waqas Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:06 am

Waqas

But i will request you not not reset what ever i have.

5Account unban request for IGN Waqas Empty Re: Account unban request for IGN Waqas Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:09 am

Artemis

Artemis

Account unban request for IGN Waqas OV1Pbp7

You have nothing

6Account unban request for IGN Waqas Empty Re: Account unban request for IGN Waqas Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:18 am

Waqas

okay so when will you unban me?

7Account unban request for IGN Waqas Empty Re: Account unban request for IGN Waqas Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Knight

Knight

Account unban request for IGN Waqas WKasQXq

Ban appeal approved, please PM me a link to your steam profile, or provide me with your steam ID.

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum