Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty DayZ Launcher is BROKE Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:38 pm

...JB...

DayZ Launcher is BROKE Ay6VLtQ

I put this in Discord, reposting here cause I'm running for Mayor of Cherno
JB 2020

LAUNCHER IS BROKE - it's not you, it's everybody
Go in via Steam > Games > ARMA II OA > Multiplayer . . . the old fashioned way
You might get an error about .PBO files. If you do, just MOVE all the .PBO files in the listed directory somewhere else (don't delete them, just in case). I just made an "ARCHIVE" subdirectory right there in the AddOns folder and moved all the .PBO's there.
Make sure you shut down ARMA first or you'll get errors about those files being "in use" - derp

2DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:10 am

Artemis

Artemis

DayZ Launcher is BROKE OV1Pbp7

Moved them all in there, still won't let me in.

3DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:01 am

...JB...

What error are you getting?
Maybe was all should have donated to DayZ Launcher . . . lol

4DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:51 am

Artemis

Artemis

Just kept telling me I was missing files, even though they are in the directory...

5DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:05 am

...JB...

Looks like Launcher is working again.
I'm gonna bet this is one of the busiest gaming weekends of the year with colleges off and the Launcher developer made a statement. If you think giving me a couple bucks to keep this tool running seems high then let's see if you can remember how hard it was to join a game before I built it.
If so message rec'd. I'm gonna give the guy a couple bucks.
Speaking of appreciation for hard work and dedication, this server is due from me too.

6DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:14 am

...JB...

Donation info in Announcement thread says
Knight wrote:relevant links have been added to the notification bar

Where? I looked, I don't see it.

7DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:07 am

Artemis

Artemis

On the main page, there is a link to the discord on the left side, and a PayPal link for donations on the right side.

- Artemis

8DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:11 am

...JB...

Ahhhh, the big fucking PayPal logo at the top of the main page. Brilliant.

9DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:29 pm

...JB...

Jessica Grech is the legit PayPal account? (Just checking)

10DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Artemis

Artemis

That is correct

11DayZ Launcher is BROKE Empty Re: DayZ Launcher is BROKE Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 am

Rex

Rex

i made a post under artemis' cant connect thread
you dont need dayz launcher to connect and you dont need to move any files
check it out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum