You are not connected. Please login or register

Add more missions and gear

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Add more missions and gear  Empty Add more missions and gear Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:28 am

Predator79

I think this site is very good but could do with spicing things up a it. I have noticed that the players are slowly disappearing. Is there a possibility that you could add more missions and roaming helicopters. Also I think it would be good to add more weapons and traders and especially harder ai.

2Add more missions and gear  Empty Better equipped missions and ai Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Predator79

I have been playing on here for a while now and love the server input I have noticed that a lot of people are using heavy armoured veichles to do missions very easy. I think it would be a good idea to arm the ai with heavier weapons so it’s not as easy to do missions this way. Not sure if you can make the ai any harder but would be much better if you could.

3Add more missions and gear  Empty Re: Add more missions and gear Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Knight

Knight

Add more missions and gear  WKasQXq

Both of these suggestion have fixes/changes in the works..

Cool

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4Add more missions and gear  Empty Re: Add more missions and gear Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:00 pm

Wilhelm Klink

I am always amazed about players who already notice after four days on a server that the number of players is slowly decreasing ... Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum