You are not connected. Please login or register

Stary Parking Lot attacked

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stary Parking Lot attacked Empty Stary Parking Lot attacked Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:59 pm

Jonny Ringo

For those who had a vehicle is the Stary parking lot. A Suicide bomber attacked and blew every thing sky high. I think the explosions lasted over 10 minutes as the chain reaction of one vehicle after another went up. My wife was waiting for me in the parking lot when she looked over at me and said. "This guy just walked in and I don't see a name, should I shoot " BOOM!!! She was blown up along with our MTVR and all our stuff we collected and were given by other players. Sad part is she was there waiting for me to come unlock the truck so we could go place a plot pole and start a base. Talk about plans going up in smoke.

If you has a vehicle there, only one survived. and it was wrecked pretty bad.

2Stary Parking Lot attacked Empty Re: Stary Parking Lot attacked Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:08 pm

Ivy

It was interesting to say the least and at least once the explosions stopped I got my stuff off my body. Very Happy

3Stary Parking Lot attacked Empty Re: Stary Parking Lot attacked Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Knight

Knight

Stary Parking Lot attacked WKasQXq

Jonny Ringo wrote:For those who had a vehicle is the Stary parking lot. A Suicide bomber attacked and blew every thing sky high.  I think the explosions lasted over 10 minutes as the chain reaction of one vehicle after another went up. My wife was waiting for me in the parking lot when she looked over at me and said. "This guy just walked in and I don't see a name, should I shoot " BOOM!!! She was blown up along with our MTVR and all our stuff we collected and were given by other players.  Sad part is she was there waiting for me to come unlock the truck so we could go place a plot pole and start a base.  Talk about plans going up in smoke.

If you has a vehicle there, only one survived. and it was wrecked pretty bad.

Damn, lol..

Uh.. those who lost vehicles are welcome to claim a refund.. Ai are generally not supposed to enter stary parking lot, so I'll take responsibility for that one.

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4Stary Parking Lot attacked Empty Re: Stary Parking Lot attacked Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:58 pm

Jonny Ringo

Knight, We just replaced most of our stuff and built a small base to start with. But any others who had stuff may drop by.

5Stary Parking Lot attacked Empty Re: Stary Parking Lot attacked Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:39 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Stary Parking Lot attacked OV1Pbp7

There is a giant killhouse that I have converted into a 2 story parking garage. I encourage those without a base to use that instead of the parking lot. It’s enclosed, and the AI will not enter the 2nd floor. MTVRs cannot drive through the doorway, but if you tow them with and ATV or motorcycle, you can get them in there.

- Artemis

6Stary Parking Lot attacked Empty Re: Stary Parking Lot attacked Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:00 am

...JB...

Stary Parking Lot attacked Ay6VLtQ

The unintended consequences of suicide bombers. The list of great stories continues to grow . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum