You are not connected. Please login or register

I lost my heli key and 13.5M because of the respawn bug [ REFUND APPROVED ]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chivarorn

I was doing the stronghold mission on 18/1/2020 and I got killed by the AI. Then I respawned but somehow I respawned with full gear(As before I was going to the stronghold mission) at my base and my Humanity decreased 3k (My humanity before going to the stronghold). So, I decided to stop doing the mission and took all the money in my safe which is 13.5M and log off. But, I log in today and the server forced me to respawn with hero lvl2. kits which caused me to lose all the money I took off from safes yesterday.

Wilhelm Klink

I can comfirm what Chivarorn says. I got the same experience. After getting shoot, I spawned random without the chance to select the spawnpoint. Nevertheless I came back to my body and everything seems to be ok.
Until the next restart. I logged out 10 minutes before with full gear and logged in again 5 minutes after the restart as freshspawn without gear. Also some of my vehicles aren't at the same position as before the restart.

3I lost my heli key and 13.5M because of the respawn bug [ REFUND APPROVED ] Empty [ PENDING PLAYER INPUT ] Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:12 pm

Knight

Knight

I lost my heli key and 13.5M because of the respawn bug [ REFUND APPROVED ] WKasQXq

This is a known epoch bug, however.

Because the loss value is over 1m I will need to check the logs for the exact value lost before I approve a refund this high..

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Knight

Knight

I lost my heli key and 13.5M because of the respawn bug [ REFUND APPROVED ] WKasQXq

[ REFUND APPROVED ]
13.5 Million has been added to your 'on hand' cash, please be sure to bank/safe store is as soon as possible..
"Key: Red2458" has been added to your toolbelt, please be sure to make a copy, and store a spare as soon as possible..

If the key doesn't show up, contact an in-game admin to arrange a replacement.

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Chivarorn

The key does not fit the heli which somehow came back from the stronghold by itself and I don't remember the exact amount before I logged off but it was 13M and something. However, this mostly solved my problem and thank you very much, sir.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum