You are not connected. Please login or register

New to server

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to server Empty New to server Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:28 am

ManBear

ManBear

Hello all,

I am new to the server. I heard you can get a free welcome crate if you sign up for the forum.

Its been well over a year since I've played DayZ. Taking a little while to remember all the controls! I've been a member of a gaming clan (Hell in a Helmet) for over 15 years so you may see us running around with [HIAH] in front of our names eventually. We have played numerous games and played DayZ for a good 5-6 years. We had our own server (Chernarus, Panthera, Napt) for most of that time. I'm looking forward to trying out this server and see how it goes.

I will be playing with a few others (Big Chicken, n00bk11r) and maybe a few more if we like this server.

2New to server Empty Base Building Rules Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:30 am

ManBear

ManBear

What are the rules for base building? I seen something about 1500m from trader.

3New to server Empty Re: New to server Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Knight

Knight

New to server WKasQXq

Welcome to Endless ManBear,

You do qualify for a lootcrate, just harass one of us admins for it when you see us in game,
We have a pretty friendly and helpful community here, I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Regarding your base build question, Here is our base build policy,:

Base Building Guidelines wrote:Base Building:
All plot poles MUST be locked behind a secure door, theft or losses will not be refunded, and you may be liable for damages caused to others in the event your stolen heavy armed vehicle was used for griefing purposes.

No building within 1500m of stary trader, 1000m from other traders (Bash, Klem, Hero, Etc)

No building within 200m of Military bases or high loot areas

You are not allowed to build on a road, building a bridge over is fine, provided it will not prevent another user in any land vehicle from moving through.

Setting traps around your base is not permitted unless they are behind a locked door

You may not block access to any loot location where unique or rare loot spawns, like hospitals and supermarkets (building on the roof, or next door is ok, provided it doesn't impede easy or safe access for other players).

If you need anything clarified, you can reply here, PM me, or hit us up on discord (https://discord.gg/4rzfJq9)

Regards
Knight.

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4New to server Empty Re: New to server Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:17 am

Artemis

Artemis

New to server OV1Pbp7

5New to server Empty What to do without garage Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:54 pm

ManBear

ManBear

I have yet to build a base so I have been parking my vehicles in the grey building south of Stary. The problem I have is one of the vehicles doesn't fit through the door. I parked it along side that building for now. Will I need to build a base before Sunday so it doesn't get impounded?

6New to server Empty Re: New to server Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:28 pm

Artemis

Artemis

New to server OV1Pbp7

That’s an easy fix. Tow it in with a smaller vehicle. Like a motorcycle or an atv

7New to server Empty Stary parking garage Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 am

ManBear

ManBear

I noticed some steel doors were placed on all the rooms in the Storage Garage just recently. Are these free game to put a lock on and store things while we work on gathering to build a base?

8New to server Empty Re: New to server Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:03 am

Artemis

Artemis

New to server OV1Pbp7

They are meant to be temporary...But please, don't put a lock on it until you see a staff member.

9New to server Empty Re: New to server Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:48 am

ManBear

ManBear

No problem.  I still need to find an admin for my welcome pack anyways.  We want to build a base but just dont have the resources yet.  Just want to follow the rules. Smile

10New to server Empty Re: New to server Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:51 am

Artemis

Artemis

New to server OV1Pbp7

I am currently online and ingame.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum