Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Installing Wicked AI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Installing Wicked AI  Empty Installing Wicked AI on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:00 am

Predator79

Hi All first I would like to say that your all doing a super job and will be donating soon to keep this fantastic server running. I just want to ask tho if you could add wicked AI as think they are to soft and need boosting up a lot. Have a think about it as I think it would be much better and more challenging. As for other players who shoot from miles away heavy veichles this would make it a it harder for them too.

2Installing Wicked AI  Empty Re: Installing Wicked AI on Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:20 am

Artemis

Artemis

Installing Wicked AI  OV1Pbp7
I like this idea, I’ve been thinking about finding ways to make it riskier for players high heavy vehicles to have a higher risk of losing them. Either to mines, or tubes. Something to add a bit of spice,

3Installing Wicked AI  Empty Re: Installing Wicked AI on Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:19 am

Predator79

Would be great if this happened soon as I’ve noticed the server going quiet. Also I forgot to add I think that new players should start with 200k to get them started rather than spending hours looking the airport think this will attract more people too. Could be good for donations. But when you make these changes you need to put it on dzlauncher so People know what’s on the server before joining.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum