Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Sat May 16, 2020 11:56 pm

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS MOOrS6E
i popped on another server to get my panthera fix on. So they had ai helis that were on the map patrolling and you could see where they were, so no confusion. It was also a pve server.

I spawned in, got my loot crate off the scroll wheel and started scouting base advances. Heard a heli overhead and did what i could for like 15 minutes. I ended up with a broken leg +. it really added an element. I think we could look into this. I know people were against it for a while but it could really add some risk. Theres really no risk now outside of missions.

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

2AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Mon May 18, 2020 1:52 am

Artemis

Artemis

AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS OV1Pbp7
Personally, I've always been in favor of this idea.

3AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Tue May 19, 2020 2:59 am

Wilhelm Klink

I also could get used to that... at least as a test, if the helicopters are not too aggressive. I've seen servers where they are able to destroy the whole base if you hid in it.

4AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Tue May 19, 2020 8:07 am

Artemis

Artemis

AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS OV1Pbp7
Wilhelm Klink wrote:I also could get used to that... at least as a test, if the helicopters are not too aggressive. I've seen servers where they are able to destroy the whole base if you hid in it.

I like the sound of that. Force players to spend those coins that they're hoarding. LOL

5AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Wed May 20, 2020 1:15 pm

...JB...

AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Ay6VLtQ
Artemis wrote:
Wilhelm Klink wrote:I also could get used to that... at least as a test, if the helicopters are not too aggressive. I've seen servers where they are able to destroy the whole base if you hid in it.

I like the sound of that. Force players to spend those coins that they're hoarding. LOL

Says the guy who's hoarded more coins than any player in the history of DayZ

6AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Wed May 20, 2020 6:11 pm

ThazZ666

ThazZ666

...JB... wrote:
Artemis wrote:

Says the guy who's hoarded more coins than any player in the history of DayZ

I'm just going to walk this direction like i have no idea what hoarding coins could possibly be... bounce What a Face Also, i am in favour of heli patrols as well. Definitely bounce

7AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Thu May 21, 2020 10:38 pm

n00bk11r

n00bk11r
Sounds fun to me. Give me a use for the SUVs mounted gun.

8AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Thu May 28, 2020 1:42 am

Knight

Knight

AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS WKasQXq
I will look into it..

It has been something I've been planning to do, it just never happened for a plethora of silly reasons.

We do already have this in game, but it is restricted to the far north, I will take a shot at expanding it's range.

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

9AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Thu May 28, 2020 10:09 am

...JB...

AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Ay6VLtQ

10AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 am

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

yay! I did a thing

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

exeleven and ...JB... like this post

11AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS Empty Re: AI HELI PATROL WITH MAP MARKERS on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Razor14150

I would love to see the bright yellow cesnas flying the skys with m249s and the little bird gunships back in the sky... they wernt too hard to kill but made you keep your head up

...JB... likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum