You are not connected. Please login or register

The Late Egg Hunt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Late Egg Hunt Empty The Late Egg Hunt Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:46 am

Artemis

Artemis

The Late Egg Hunt OV1Pbp7
Behold, the post Easter, Easter Egg Hunt (Sorry, was dealing with some life stuff and didn't get a chance to do this on time)

I have scattered around the map, 7 lockboxes, with 1 of every gem in each, 2.5mil in it's bank, and 1 unique item. Each item has it's own unique prize when presented to me.

However, if someone should collect all 7 on their own...Then they earn the privilege of requesting their own prize (conditions apply) Once you find a lockbox, and collect it's prize, please pack up the lockbox and take it with you. That way when I turn on my vault finder, I can just see it's gone.

Lockbox Codes In No Particular Order:

Green48
Blue22
Red18
Green82
Green58
Green76
Blue58

This hunt will remain in effect until all the items are found, or the 6th of may arrives. Whichever happens first.

PSA: All of the hints given out, are given publicly. No one person has gotten a private hint, and nor will they. You are all on a level playing field.

**!!DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR HINTS!!**

Happy Hunting,

-Artemis

Last edited by Artemis on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Late Egg Hunt Empty Re: The Late Egg Hunt Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:26 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Hint for the day: NONE of these lockboxes are located directly on the coastline.

3The Late Egg Hunt Empty Re: The Late Egg Hunt Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:33 am

Artemis

Artemis

Hint for the day: I used to base in one of our many big cities. But alas, when I came to Endless Gaming, I could not build in my favorite building...Although, someone else has in a different part of the map...It's a great place to land a helicopter.

4The Late Egg Hunt Empty Re: The Late Egg Hunt Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Hint for the day: I can't believe you guys are having an extremely hard time with this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum