You are not connected. Please login or register

PUBLIC PARKING AREA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PUBLIC PARKING AREA Empty PUBLIC PARKING AREA Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 am

Artemis

Artemis

PUBLIC PARKING AREA OV1Pbp7
Attention Citizens of the Wasteland!

There is a public parking Garage, and lot south of Stary Trader. I will include a few screenshots of what this place looks like.
There are apartments at the Public Parking area. They may be used to store a safe, or lockbox (something lockable). As long as they are not zero'd out, they will remain where you place them. And, I cannot stress this enough...INSIDE the apartments, not inside the Garage, or underneath it. INSIDE THE APARTMENTS. This is labeled clearly on your map. But, to show you this, I have included a screenshot of the map, so there is no confusion.

I'd also like to take the time to make it clear, DO NOT park your helicopters in the parking lot. Park them in the Stary Airfield. Also, don't leave vehicles parked on the helipad at the parking lot. Or you'll lose it.

The public parking area is meant to be a temporary parking solution until you get yourself a base, or need to leave something overnight. It is NOT intended on being a permanent parking solution. *See the vehicle wipe policy for more info* https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com/t745-weekly-vehicle-wipes-you

I cannot stress this enough.

IF YOU PARK LIKE A DUMBASS, YOUR VEHICLE WILL GET DELETED WITH NO REFUND!

PUBLIC PARKING AREA 20210413

PUBLIC PARKING AREA 20210411

PUBLIC PARKING AREA 20210412

PUBLIC PARKING AREA 20210410

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum