You are not connected. Please login or register

1.0.7 AUTOUPDATE FIX

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0.7 AUTOUPDATE FIX Empty 1.0.7 AUTOUPDATE FIX Mon May 03, 2021 3:14 am

Artemis

Artemis

1.0.7 AUTOUPDATE FIX OV1Pbp7
So, a lot of you had DayZ Launcher auto-update your shit. So, I'm going to show you how I launch my game, it can be a little irritating, but it allows me to swap back and forth at my will for whatever mod I want to launch. Here we go.

First, you're going to need to re-download 1.0.6.2:

https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/44763-arma-2-dayz-epoch-1062/

Locate your DayZ, and DayZ Epoch folders, which are normally in your Windows user file, under "documents" in a "mods" folder.

Next, you're going to drop your DayZ, DayZ_Epoch, and the re-downloaded DayZ_Epoch(Rename it do DayZ_Epoch_Old) into your Arma2OA Steam directory. Which is normally located here.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

Again...Rename your 1.0.6.2 folder to this @DayZ_Epoch_Old, so it will look something like this.

1.0.7 AUTOUPDATE FIX Epoch_10

Next, you're going to want to open s=Steam, and go to your games library, go to Arma2OA, right click, select properties, and change your Arma2OA launch parameters.

Set your launch parameters to the following: -@DayZ -@DayZ_Epoch_Old

Launch your game, once it loads into the main menu, go to your "expansions" icon, and check to see that the proper mods are enabled (i.e. DayZ, and DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2). If it is not, enable it, click "ok" and the game will tell you it needs to restart. Do that, and you should be fine. If you want to switch back to 1.0.7, just go back to your main menu, disable 1.0.6.2, and enable 1.0.7.

This is as simple as I could make it, hopefully it helps. If anyone needs further help with this particular method. Contact me on discord. I can walk you through it using a discord stream. You don't have to talk if you don't want to. But, sometimes, seeing it visually is an immense help.

-Artemis

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum