You are not connected. Please login or register

Discord & Server chat rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discord & Server chat rules Empty Discord & Server chat rules Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:38 pm

Knight

Knight

Discord & Server chat rules WKasQXq

This applies to Discord Voice, Discord Chat, Voice Comms, & Server chat (side, vehicle, local, group)

I didn't really think I would ever have to make this thread, but it seems I was wrong.

The rules are simple: Downright offensive and insensitive language will not be tolerated, we are all mature adults here, it really shouldn't have to be said.

This applies to any and all text and voice channels, both in game, forums and on discord..

I hate the concept of trying to police language and people's freedom to vocalize their own opinions, but when it is done in a way that singles out innocent and undeserved individuals or groups in a negative way and has the potential to directly affect other community members, then I will choose to put a stop to it, either by placing permanent or temporary communication restrictions on accounts, or by removing them from the community completely.

- Knight

For clarity; I don't mean swearing, adult language, dirty jokes, memes or humor, that stuff is fine, and human.

I'm specifically addressing extreme language, like targeted racism, sexism, discrimination, etc..
I don't think I need to go too far into detail..

https://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum